Re: [TenTec] CVS TDE headphones

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] CVS TDE headphones
From: Mike Gorniak <mgorniak@genesiswireless.us>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 18:43:28 -0600
Bob is correct. In fact, there is significant evidence that serious
hearing loss, particularly among young people, is occurring at an
alarming rate. I know a number or radio personalities and musicians
whose hearing is trashed. Newsweek did a major article on this within
that last six months. Some electronic devices now have "hearing
friendly" maximum outputs, but not very many. Educating people is the
best way to help them. I expect hearing aid company stock prices to rise
significantly in the not too distant future...

Mike, NM7X