Re: [TenTec] Time to order QSL cards!

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Time to order QSL cards!
From: George K3GP <k3gp@arrl.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 22:41:42 -0500
I realize I may need a flameproof suit for suggesting this - and keep in
mind that I am primarily a "buy american" sort of guy  with a Ten-Tec
Paragon and Corsair, as well as an unnamed Japanese Rig...

I had my QSL cards printed by UX5UO in the Ukraine - full color front of
a local historical landmark, Customized black-and-white back side with a
second photo.

Currently, Gennady charges $68 per thousand delivered to the USA via
airmail (There were no import duties applied).

If you'd like to see what it looks like:
www.k3gp.com/images/qsl.jpg

I e-mailed the raw photos to Gennady with a description of what I
wanted, he had proofs back in two days, we refined the results over the
next two days via email, and when I was satisfied with the final proof,
it took less than three weeks until I had them in my hands. The quality
is excellent.

Thought you might like another option. You can get current info at:

http://www.ux5uoqsl.com/info-en.html

I'm just a satisfied customer - no more, no less.

--
333-3333,
George K3GP