[TenTec] Orion Back!

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion Back!
From: "Don and Diana Cunningham" <wb5hak@duracom.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 21:01:11 -0600
My Orion returned from repair today.  Sure glad to see it and get to use it
again!!  For those helping me before Christmas, they replaced the CPU/DSP
board and updated the synthesizer board.  I'm not sure what the update was,
as they don't elaborate, but would be interesting to know what the "update"
was!  CPU/DSP board was modified for ver. 2 software, so I should be good to
go.  Thanks to all who tried to help me reset it, but apparently the problem
was deeper than a simple reset!
73,
Don, WB5HAK