Re: [TenTec] Difference(s) between Corsair and Corsair II?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Difference(s) between Corsair and Corsair II?
From: Barry Gross <barry.n1eu@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 00:19:03 +0000
A good summary from Jim.  I'd just add that the Corsair's 4-pole filter is
easily replaceable with the regular TT 2.4Khz 8-pole filter.  The later
Corsair II's added TX EN/INH plugs on the rear for use with QSK linear amp.

One thing that didn't change was the hang AGC, which drives me crazy on both
rigs.  AGC is the only wart on an otherwise great radio, once the PTO warms
up.

73, Barry N1EU