[TenTec] EFM Communications

To: TenTec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] EFM Communications
From: JLindauer01@aol.com
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 20:05:13 EST
>From EFM Communications:

About one year ago, members of the TenTec Group of contesting.com, responded
to our ads in QST Magazine regarding Mil-Spec built antenna tuners (Model
HF-1500A).

This is to let the group know that we are no longer manufacturing antenna
tuners, but instead we are now manufacturing coaxial lightning protection
products for HF/VHF/UHF systems.

Please take a look at our products at:

www.efmcommunications.com

Help us spread the word on the air, at club meetings, at events, and on
internet forums.

If you have any questions, or need more information, please contact us at the
phone number below.

Thanks --

Jack Lindauer, WA6EFM
EFM Communications