[TenTec] O T Open wire feed

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] O T Open wire feed
From: "Paul DeWitte K9OT" <k9ot@mhtc.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 00:24:32 -0600
Boy did I open up a can of worms. I have got many more responses than I
thought I would, plus a lot more on the subject of tuners, feed line loss,
etc.

When I posted my question I said this would be a temporary setup. It will be
for a 7 hour contest. That is why I did not want to do anything too
elaborate getting it in the shack. I can run a piece of coax or as was
suggested the 300 ohn shielded twin lead without too much trouble.

I would like to thank all who responded. I got way more than expected, and
it was all interesting. I am a believer in open wire feed line. I just dont
have a good way to get it into my shack direct to the tuner.

Thanks all
73 Paul K9OT