Re: [TenTec] openwire feed OT

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] openwire feed OT
From: Robert & Linda McGraw K4TAX <RMcGraw@Blomand.Net>
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 17:40:46 -0600
Folks, if you can run or intend to run coax through the wall or window or
whatever, then run the balanced line the same route.  Better yet you do not
have to deal with the loss in the coax.  The fact is under any circumstance
the open wire/balanced feed will have less loss than any equal length of
coax.

Remember, less loss means more RF to be radiated.  Loss is heat.

73
Bob, K4TAX