Re: [TenTec] Orion II delivered

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion II delivered
From: Alan Sewell <alan.n5na@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 09:20:30 -0600
Gary,

If you paid for 2nd day air and it didn't come in 2 days you should
request a refund of the shipping.

 From UPS Terms & Conditions of Service:

In the event UPS fails to attempt delivery within the time published on
the UPS website, or as provided when 1-800-PICK-UPS is called, UPS, at
its option, will either credit or refund the transportation charges for
each such package to the payer only, upon request, subject to the
following conditions. This is the sole remedy available under the UPS
Service Guarantee.

73,

Alan  N5NA