Re: [TenTec] Orion II delivered

Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion II delivered
From: Gary Tuck <gtuck@mac.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 07:11:18 -0800
I am at the point of telling shippers, "If you use UPS, I don't want
it."

  Twice this winter, I've followed the progress of a package on their
web site to have it not arrive when scheduled. At 9 pm it suddenly
says that it has been rescheduled for the next day. It was supposedly
"out for delivery" on the day it was originally scheduled.  It
happened again yesterday with a repair coming back from TT.  I paid
extra for 2nd day air cuz of scheduling problems on my end, and no
radio.  I know that UPS will drop and run and don't want $2k of radio
sitting open on my front porch either.  Hope they get it right today.

73, Gary W7TEA