Re: [TenTec] Orion II delivered

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion II delivered
From: "Ron Castro" <ronc@sonic.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 09:24:28 -0800
That's how I had my O2 sent, DHL, 2nd day.  No problems, no dings, my XYL
signed for it while I was at work.  The thing I like about UPS and FedEx is
that you can track your shipment stage-by-stage of its delivery.  Every
place it got thrown on a conveyer belt, dropped off the back of a truck or
thrown out an airplane is documented!

Ron
N6AHA