Re: [TenTec] Orion II delivered

To: na9u@arrl.net,Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion II delivered
From: "root [knesbitt]" <knesbitt@nucleus.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 10:00:51 -0700
My experience as well. Ten Tec will ship via FedEx at your request. You
pay the difference in cost between the two services. In my case it was
well worth the extra dollars given the fact UPS charges an additional
ransom on all packages arriving from the States before releasing them.
This "brokerage fee" usually always is as much or more than the savings
incurred by going UPS.

Kirb,  VE6IV
-- -- --