[TenTec] Public Kudos to W4WUQ

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Public Kudos to W4WUQ
From: JT Croteau <jt.w6fo@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 14:51:14 -0500
Often times on public forums and reflectors, people only comment when
deals go bad.  However, I just had a great experience with Dalton
W4WUQ through this forum and wanted to spread the word.

When I had started my "Studio One" thread asking for opinions, Dalton
emailed me to let me know that he had an extra one that he'd sell me
for a really great price.  I hadn't emailed him back for two weeks
because I was still deciding on what I wanted to do.  After I realized
that the Stuido One had been discontinued for a couple years and that
WB0W was the only Heil dealer who still had new ones in stock, I
emailed Dalton to see if he still had he had his.  Sure enough, and we
completed the transaction.  I sent Dalton a Money Order which he