Re: [TenTec] Looking for:

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Looking for:
From: "George Bennett" <g.m.bennett@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 19:28:03 -0500
Hello Ralph

I have two 526s.  I will sell the one I am not using.  It is in very good
condition cosmetically; however it needs work electronically.  It is all
there (no missing parts) and has no apparent modifications.I haven't used it
at all.  I bought it some time back to restore and just haven't gotten
around to it.  I haven't even plugged it in.

I will sell it for a really cheap price because it needs work electrically.
I will let it go for $850.00 plus shipping from Ct to wherever you are.

73,
George Bennett K1GMB