Re: [TenTec] ORION

To: <na9u@arrl.net>,"Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] ORION
From: "Ron Castro" <ronc@sonic.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 12:46:10 -0800
I've been really enjoying my O2, especially today when I worked country
number 323 for me, Gibraltar on 17 CW.  I never worked much CW before I
bought this rig, probably because I never used a really good CW transceiver
before.  Working the ZB2 required 'pulling out all the stops', including the
300 Hz filter.  I got the 3Y0 in SSB on three bands so far, and using the
sub receiver in the right-side headphone to listen up and track where he's
listening is an amazing tool.

Ron
N6AHA