Re: [TenTec] Paragon mic

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Paragon mic
From: "Jim Weisz" <k2np@lycos.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 09:17:29 -0500
Following along with this thread, I would like to add that my experience with
the
TT705 mic has also been excellent.. The combination of the 705mic and my
Paragon, have
always resulted in reports of "excellent" audio.., and most often as Vic,WA4THR
had
stated, these reports were unsolicited...
  Enjoy your Paragon, its an awesome radio.. just be aware of the typical PLL
problems
on the major loop board...
                                       73, Jim K2NP