[TenTec] Trade

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Trade
From: "Scott Waddell" <ns5p@usa.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 22:59:40 -0500
Hello All: I have a like new(May 2005 purchase) Yaesu FT857D transceiver that I
would to trade
for a Ten-Tec Corsair II other Ten-Tec in this range- I acquired the 857 to use
mobile in a short term job that was going to require quite a bit of traveling-I
have decided to turn down
the job so I no longer need a mobile HF/VHF/HF rig. The radio includes the
original box and
packing, power cord, hand mic, mobile mtg. brkt., seperation kit and a Collins
500 hZ mechanical filter. It has not been used in a mobile installation, in
fact it has seen very little use-Pictures on request-
Tnx es 73
Scott
NS5P