[TenTec] re New OI software kudos

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] re New OI software kudos
From: "Rob Atkinson, K5UJ" <k5uj@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 19:23:21 +0000
I know you guys with your orions are enjoying them but after reading the 3rd or 4th 3y0x report, I can't resist mentioning that I worked 3y0 no problem with my trusty old omni 6 and pair of 250 hz filters on 40 m. with nothing more than a gap titan vertical (I _was_ running 1 kw however) and the 3y0 was minimum s7 here.

rob / k5uj

<<<I made the mod including the hardware mod and I am really impressed. The
sweep is fantastic. Everything sounds great. I worked 3Y0X two more times. >>>