Re: [TenTec] Using Inrad 762 (Orion only)

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Using Inrad 762 (Orion only)
From: "Don and Diana Cunningham" <wb5hak@duracom.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 09:50:17 -0600
Bill,
I, for one, appreciate your thoughtful, complete answers to questions on
this reflector.  It is refreshing to get enough information to actually
learn something and be able to implement it on the Orion.  All too often all
we get is a curt, "yes", or "obviously" answer, hi.  Thanks again for taking
the time to actually "Elmer" like the old days!  By the way, I noticed you
made the point of saying (Orion only) on your post.  I "bit the bullet" and
traded my demo Orion in for an Orion II yesterday since it was the end of my
"trial period" and Ten Tec was nice enough to do it.  I assume we will face
the same problem using the newer filters as well, needing to put them in
different slots??
Vy 73,
Don, WB5HAK