Re: [TenTec] Ver 2.054 update - comments

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ver 2.054 update - comments
From: "George Skoubis" <george.skoubis@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 22:32:36 -0600
Hi,

  I have a Titan 425 and haven't had any issues with the QSK keying.

  I have both the keying loops enabled and the weighting set to 8ms.

  I did the logic board mod and have been happy with the sweep as well.

  My mic gain did need to be turned down quite a bit and I have noticed some
crackling in the monitor audio on voice peaks if it is left too high.

  I'm not much of a speech processor user but it seems to have a little too
much "attack" even at a setting of 1.  Not a show stopper for me but it is a
nit...

  The increased monitor audio is a plus for me as well.

  Overall I'm happy with 2.054 and consider it pretty solid.

73,

George / KF9YR