Re: [TenTec] [Orion] Orion II Noise Blankers

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] [Orion] Orion II Noise Blankers
From: "Ron Castro" <ronc@sonic.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 16:28:26 -0800
Great test, Lin!  This confirms my more subjective observation that both the
HW and SW NB's work extremely will on short-duration peak noise.  Probably
the stronger and shorter the peak, the better it works.  Greater pulse-width
duration noise, such as that from arcing power line insulators is another
story...

Ron N6AHA