[TenTec] ver 2.054 beta

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] ver 2.054 beta
From: CATFISHTWO@aol.com
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 18:01:22 EST
Well I decided to go back to 1.372 on my Orion.  I like the better  crispy
audio on the 2.054 and the fact that you can turn the power OFF on the  2.054
and not on the 1.372, but I could not get the monitor function to  work
properly, and the SP in ssb seemed either on or off and no in  between.  but by
and
far is the monitor function, I could not find a  setting where I could hear my
stored call and then transmit with out it going  into audio feed back.. so I
realize that it is a beta, and I will wait till the  next version, and keep it
on file, in case I am doing something weird.

all in all I like the 2.054 better, but I need my monitor function..  YMMV

tom N6AJR

could someone please forward to ditdandbits, I can not find their email
addres and the tentec site is down.