Re: [TenTec] Jupiter II anybody?

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Jupiter II anybody?
From: "David W LeJeune, Sr" <lejeuned@centurytel.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 18:52:12 -0600
I've had my O2 for two weeks now.  Use it mostly on SSB.  Also have the OMNI
VI+ and the Jupitor. I find the O2 to be every bit as user friendly as the
OMNI VI+, and much more friendly than the Jupiter (in standalone mode - I
eventually switched to using N4PYsoftware exclusively with the Jupiter).
YMMV

Dave
K5WNV