Re: [TenTec] Ham Radio Deluxe and Jupiter

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ham Radio Deluxe and Jupiter
From: "John T. Fleming" <W3GQJ@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 18:31:43 -0500
Dave,

I use Ham Radio Deluxe and enjoy it very much.  I keep my log with it.  I
can use it on either the Orion or the Jupiter.  But I let the radio control
it.  I have a high speed connection so I have the OH2AQ option turned on.
Then if I am looking for something and it is displayed on the bottom of the
screen, I just click on it and it changes the radio to that frequency.  It
also brings the current radio information into the logging program.  There
is a PSK31 feature, but I have not used it much.  Down load it and try it.
It is free.  Then if you don't like it, try something else.  Choice of
programs is very personal, almost like the brand of radio that you buy.

73,
John, W3GQJ