Re: [TenTec] Which one ? PRO III or Orion

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Which one ? PRO III or Orion
From: "M. P. Haynes" <k4beh@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 15:23:37 -0500
Hi Bob,

I agree with you about the VI+!  I'm very happy with mine.  I was
pleasantly surprised at how well the NB worked when I tried it.  I hadn't
used it because the NB on my old Paragon was pretty worthless but the VI+
is almost as good as the Delta II and Scout I have which are awesome,
especially considering their age.  I think I'll be happy with my OMNI VI+
for the foreseeable future.

Pat Haynes-K4BEH