Re: [TenTec] Jupiter vs Omni VI

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>,roncasa@verizon.net
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Jupiter vs Omni VI
From: Travis Martin <tmartin198@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 17:40:01 -0600
I don't know why no one would admit it; personally, looks figures
pretty high on my list of criteria when buying just about anything. I
like the look and feel of quality and competent design; I think most
people do, whether they are conscious of it or not. I really like the
look, feel, and sound of the S-Line, and am about as fond of my Corsair
II for the same reasons. I'm in the process of getting an Omni VI+ and
am really looking forward to it; wanted one when they were new and just
couldn't...I still have the brochures.

Travis