[TenTec] Triton IV PTO WAS... RE: Scout?

To: <jmalloy@stny.rr.com>,"'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Triton IV PTO WAS... RE: Scout?
From: "Paul - W8KC" <w8kc@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 22:48:42 -0500

I bet you are looking for something like this...

http://www.tentec.org/img_0179.jpg

73! =paul= W8KC -- Collector of Ten*Tecs and other fine plastics.
Visit the Virtual Ten*Tec Museum at
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/w8kc/tentec.html
Listen to 7.040 MHz from anywhere with Media Player v10
http://www.w8kc.com/stream.htm