Re: [TenTec] Sweep on OII

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Sweep on OII
From: "Carl Moreschi" <n4py@arrl.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 22:43:23 -0500
On my 756pro, you can tune the sweep signals by watching the display move as
you tune from the radio.  It is interesting to note that if you tune the
Orion II with my software, the sweep does not stop as you tune and you can
watch the screen and tune it in.

But what I find the easiest to do is to look at the sweep.  If I see a
signal up 7 khz, I just mentally add 7 khz to the display and turn to that
frequency.  This is really very easy to do.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
121 Little Bell Drive
Bell Mountain
Hays, NC 28635