Re: [TenTec] Some NR Performance Measurements on the O-II

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Some NR Performance Measurements on the O-II
From: "Douglas Shock" <douglas.shock@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 00:27:41 -0700
I think you nailed in Grant. RF gain set to 100. I agree that NR works very
well at this setting but as you reduce your RF gain, the NR begins to
distort. So, there appears to be a direct relationship between these two
settings.

Leave the rf gain alone and NR works wonders and this is the case for CW as
well.