[TenTec] orion with 2.055 firmware -- headphones?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] orion with 2.055 firmware -- headphones?
From: "Ken Brookner" <kenb@brookner.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 15:56:17 -0800
just received my orion back from tentec service flashed up to 2.055
firmware.  one of my issues for sending it in was distorted audio in the
left headphone channel with both the 1.x and 2.x firmware trees.  still
there...  i have not flashed back to 1.3x firmware yet to see if this cures
it.

i seem to remember some discussion about firmware 2.055 causing this
issue...   am i remembering correctly?

tentec says it checked out ok, but i've still got the problem with the 2
sets of phones that i tried..  am i missing something?

??

thanks
kenb, ky5g