[TenTec] FS: 515 Argonaut and 208A CW filter

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] FS: 515 Argonaut and 208A CW filter
From: Thomas Hybiske <t_biskit@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 16:05:16 -0800 (PST)
For sale is a Ten-Tec Argonaut 515 (s/n 515-0245) and its matching 208-A CW
filter.   The front panel of the rig and the CW filter are nearly
flawless,while the back, sides and bottom are in excellent condx. It has seen
little action in the past 6 years spending most of its time sitting on a shelf.
 It has had one modification made to it.  A second 4 pole filter as been added
in line for the receiver (giving a total of 8 poles filtering). This allows the
nice transmit audio to continue, and vastly reduces the blowby experienced with
nearby strong signals.   The mod was made by the previous owner, and list
member Clark, WA3JPG.  Also included in the sale is the operators manual.  The
rig is in need of a new dial cord, and I  will include one of those as well.
If you're looking for an all time classic QRP transceiver in really nice
condition, this one's it.  I'm asking $400 for the rig and filter, and I'll
pick up the shipping to your QTH.  Please e-mail me directly if interes
 ted.

Tom Hybiske, K3GM