Re: [TenTec] Questions about NR i.e. Orion

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Questions about NR i.e. Orion
From: <k6kdk@k6kdk.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 15:45:27 -0800
Well actually, yes. We looked at an "information frame" of 8 bits and made
determinations about each "frame", and applied "exterior intelligence"  (to
coin a phrase) upon each frame,  but certainly we could see each bit in the
frame and manipulate it if that's what we wanted to do. No patent
necessary...   The trade off here is of course latency. it takes time to do
all this stuff, you need a  lot of processing horsepower..  -Dan