Re: [TenTec] Orion II AT tuner question

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion II AT tuner question
From: "Carl Moreschi" <n4py@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 14:18:42 -0500
I looked at the schematic.  Antenna 1 comes directly to a jack.  If you have
the tuner installed, there is a jumper from this jack that goes out directly
to the tuner.  If you don't have the tuner, there is a jumper from this jack
that goes to the radio antenna switching logic.  The end result is the
internal tuner is used on both the transmit and receive path but only for
antenna 1.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
121 Little Bell Drive
Bell Mountain