Re: [TenTec] The ORION II sure makes me happy

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] The ORION II sure makes me happy
From: "Wilson, Russ" <Russ@deckernut.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 16:02:05 -0500
This is my first post:  Regardless of some opinions on this reflector, I
too ordered an Orion II.  I was at TT last week while on my 28th
honeymoon ;-) ;-)  ;-) and played with their office demo...  Truly
impressive!!!  I will continue to receive this reflector because some of
these posting are actually WELL worthwhile.     Some folks here are very
professional & courteous and have faithfully answered questions.  As
such & if for no other reason - this reflector has substantial merit
toward that end.  The insights offered are truly appreciated by myself
and I suspect, many others...
73
de W8KI,
Russ