Re: [TenTec] The ORION II sure makes me happy

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] The ORION II sure makes me happy
From: "John Vickers" <wa4tt@nlamerica.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 22:37:51 -0500
From: <K4IA@aol.com>>
> Well, as a matter of fact we do complain to the engineers --  After two
> and a half years, we are still waiting....

Well, thats long enough. It's about time you guys stand up and act like real
men. Stop all that whining,  put those rigs up for sale at cut rate prices,
before they cause an overdose of Prozac. I'll be glad to take a turn with
the Orion and give one of you poor souls a deserved break.

Later, after you've completed your rehab and are feeling better I'll even
help you search for another---- as long as the Dr. thinks you're ready !
:>) 73, John WA4TT   ps: give me hell, I'm big 'enuff' to take it