Re: [TenTec] The ORION II sure makes me happy

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] The ORION II sure makes me happy
From: AI4DQ@aol.com
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 22:05:48 EST
I really would not  expect Ten-Tec to address any issue brought up by  the
group, If fact they probably bite their nails at some of comments .And its  not
a reasonable to expect them to work around the clock on fixing bugs on
software. After all its a dog eats dog world and their Business is selling new
radios. I think they get it fix just takes Time we all have to live with  the
disappointments at least they our trying to improve the radio. If were any  of
the
other big three you be looking at a new radio.

Phil AI4DQ