Re: [TenTec] Another O2 bug

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Another O2 bug
From: "RM" <kamar@inr.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 19:03:52 -0400
Yep,

I can reliably reproduce this on my Orion II with version 2.030 software

The Orion II is set up in the following manner:

1 frequency 14201.00
2. Initial setting is in USB
3. Internal Tuner engaged and tuned to frequency (SWR of 1.5)
4. VOX set to on.
5. Sweep is engaged

Next

Switch from USB to UCW (VOX turns itself OFF)
Whistle into the microphone
Steady CW signal out put at power setting
To Stop either switch back to USB mode and Push VOX to off,
Or sometimes requires a power off/on to stop the CW transmitted signal

Next, same setup as above except the Sweep is turned off

Results in same problem.

Next, same setup as above except the VOX is turned off in USB

Cannot reproduce the bug.

Ron, NU1U