Re: [TenTec] General coverage RX/XCVR suggestions?

To: wb5jnc@gulseth.net,Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] General coverage RX/XCVR suggestions?
From: n8kom@wowway.com
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 16:50:17 -0600
Hi Al -
For my 2 cents - the RX-320 is not a bad way to go despite the need for a
"front panel".
They can be purchased new or used at a reasonable cost, have good general
performance, and
depending on the demands of your application, a low cost or used Palm Pilot can
serve as the "front
panel".

73 - Steve N8KOM

On Tue, 4 Apr 2006 07:08:19 -0500, Al Gulseth wrote