[TenTec] OT: MS Access & VBA

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] OT: MS Access & VBA
From: <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2006 14:51:10 -0500 (CDT)
Forgive me for the off topic post, but I figure if there's anyone out there who
can help me figure this out, they're probably kvetching at their Orion right
now (or wishing they could!)<g>

Without boring everyone with the gory details, I'm trying to figure out how to
implement something in Access 2000 via VBA.  Since this is my first crack at
Access (sorry, I'm an old dBase programmer), I just can't quite figure out how
to set up the VBA code under macros.

If there's someone out there who can spare a few minutes, email me direct at
work at RNotarius@allclad.com, and I'll go into the particulars.  (Or at home
at wn3vaw@verizon.net, although I after work I won't be back home for awhile)

And special thanks to Bill NC1L who's already invested some time getting me on
the right track.  Of course, you solve one problem, and another one crops up...

73, ron wn3vaw