Re: [TenTec] Problem: Confirmed in Orion II Radios and Orion 1

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Problem: Confirmed in Orion II Radios and Orion 1
From: K4IA@aol.com
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 08:26:38 EDT
I can confirm that turning on the software NB, then NR, then Notch will  also
kill the audio in the Orion 1 running 2.056 when you go to adjust the  Notch.
 This only seems to happen if the NB is on 2.

The audio will stay killed if you leave those settings and turn the radio
off/on.

I also discovered that if you set the NB, NR and Notch and then turn  the
radio off/on there will be no audio when the radio comes back on.  This  seems
happen no matter what the settings were.  I did not have time or  the desire
to cycle the radio on/off/on through all 200+ possible permutations  of
settings with the Main and Sub Rx.

This also occurs in the Sub RX if you duplicate the NB, NR, Notch settings
there.

K4ia  "Buck"
Fredericksburg, Virginia USA