Re: [TenTec] An excellent article

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] An excellent article
From: "Martin, AA6E" <martin.ewing@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 20:53:04 -0400
If it was very confidential, it wouldn't on a public webserver.  I think
Chuck might want to preserve his rights for  later publication.  In any
case, he knows that it is "in play" and has not asked to have it withdrawn.
I will be removing it from my site now that the better version is at YCCC.

73 Martin AA6E

On 4/10/06, John Bohnovic <bohnovic@bellsouth.net> wrote:

> I wonder how happy W1HIS is going to be after discovering the URL to
> his article is being distributed.
> He says and I quote,
>
> "Confidential preliminary draft of 2006 April 6, not for publication,
> only for private review by my friends in the Yankee Clipper Contest Club."
>
> 73..de John/K4WJ
>

> At 05:18 PM 4/9/2006, you wrote:
> >This is a great article, but it clocks in as an * 85 MB PDF *.  Someone
> >doesn't know how to make PDFs!
>
> Someone doesn't know how to read!
>

> >I have a * 2 MB PDF * version at
> >downloadable for the common ham.
>
> 73..de John/K4WJ

martin.ewing@gmail.com - AA6E@arrl.net
President, Yale University Amateur Radio Club - W1YU
http://blog.aa6e.net