Re: [TenTec] omni d series c display problem

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] omni d series c display problem
From: "Mike Hyder -N4NT-" <Mike_N4NT@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 09:54:52 -0400
If the PTO signal is not getting to the counter, this will be the display
problem.  Here's what I would check:

1.  On rear panel, there is a jumper for the external VFO.  It is two phono
jacks with a jumper installed.  make sure that jumper is making good contact
by removing and reinstalling it.  If you are using the external VFO, remove
it and jumper those two phono sockets to see if that cures the fault.

2.  The old rigs can have trouble with oxides on connectors.  Remove circuit
boards one by one and reinstall them.  This cleans the contacts for another
25 years.

If this doesn't work, please ask again, Gustavo.

73, Mike N4NT