[TenTec] help/paint

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] help/paint
From: W EC <n9wd@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 16:56:33 -0700 (PDT)
I am trying to refurbish the case on my 238 tuner,& the case of my omni5. We
all know ten tec`s paint is no longer avaiable. I called the company that made
the tentec grey .they would make it again if I WOULD BY 20 GALLONS! This cost
prohibitive. Anybody know of aclose color match? I could scrape some paint off
of the case , take it to a paint store with a computer, but I dont know if the
small paint flakes would be big enough. Can anyone help me,or point me in the
right direction? Replys off line are ok. Thanks guys. Cordy (n9wd@yahoo.com)