Re: [TenTec] help/paint

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] help/paint
From: Jim Miller <k4sqr@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 20:11:06 -0400
Cordy & group;

Several years ago, I requested returning the cover of my Titan 425E amp
that was
in bad shape when I bought it from a ham who sells frequently.
They charged $25. for a like new paint job.
And they still have the paint: it is called Corsair II Gray.
This is the color our company uses for the chassis/covers for our
controllers,
built to our specs by Ten-Tec Enclosure Division.

Good luck,

Jim Miller, K4SQR
http://www.comteksystems.com
4-Square, 2 el. vertical, 2-High tri-band,
3-High Stack System & Remote Switches.
Our 17th year of 4-Square Systems