Re: [TenTec] (no subject)

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] (no subject)
From: "Martin, AA6E" <martin.ewing@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 11:16:52 -0400
A problem with Sherwood's listings is that the numbers have no error bars.
The O II and O I numbers may be identical, within the errors.  You just
can't tell.

If you repeat these measurements *on the same unit* or *on different units
of the same model*, you will not get exactly the same numbers twice.  This
is especially true if the numbers are so good that they strain the
capabilities of your test equipment, or if the measurements are taken over a
span of a couple of years, while the test setup may have changed.

73 Martin AA6E

--
martin.ewing@gmail.com - AA6E@arrl.net
President, Yale University Amateur Radio Club - W1YU