Re: [TenTec] recording devise for Omni 6+

To: <kj4zm@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] recording devise for Omni 6+
From: "Dave Edwards" <kd2e@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 20:14:35 -0400
I have a small Olympus digital recorder. It has a built in condensor mic,
but also has a standard 1/8" external input. The good thing about it is the
recordings can be instantly ported and saved to your PC.  The thing is
small, but amazingly great audio from the small built in speaker. You can
find them for 50 bucks or less at Target. I found the model number at the
stores, then picked it up on ebay for half the amount.
Good luck!
....Dave