Re: [TenTec] V2.055 bug /watch out on 60 meters!

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] V2.055 bug /watch out on 60 meters!
From: K4IA@aol.com
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 22:17:35 EDT

In a message dated 4/21/2006 8:19:30 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
ron@morell.us writes:

Given the way the
radio is designed I would expect that the Main RX would  always be used to
control the transmissions and the Sub would be used for  listening only.

No, no, no

I use the Sub as the TX and listen on the main.  In contesting I want  to set
my CQ transmit frequency and use the best receiver to hunt around for the
callers.  Using the Main RX to listen for stations off frequency is better  and
easier to adjust than the RIT.

k4ia
Craig  "Buck"
Fredericksburg, Virginia USA