Re: [TenTec] Orion as AM radio

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion as AM radio
From: "Paul Gates, KD3JF" <pearly732003@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 07:10:57 -0700 (PDT)
You are so right! How about Hall. HT37 or HT32....?? In my AM/CW days I never
really had a heavy rig. I had a Hall. HT40 Xmtr and Lafayette Receiver. My main
stay station was a Gonset G66B receiver and  a Elmac AF67.Had a ball with it an
worked loads of DX back in the 60s

Paul, KD3JF
Glen Burnie, MD
FM19qd (Map Grid Square)