Re: [TenTec] Happy Orion owners (was question about updates)

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Happy Orion owners (was question about updates)
From: "Dennis Bryant" <brya5984@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 07:43:56 -0400
I have over 30 years experience in management with various companies. One of
the things I have learned, and was shocked to learn, is that some people are
only happy when everything is going wrong. I try to disassociate myself from
these people. The opinions of this type of person should be ignored. I am
not talking about the person who finds a problem and offers a solution. The
dysfunctional person I am talking about never has a solution and are never
happy. They only have problems.

Dennis
N4MUS