Re: [TenTec] Happy Orion owners (was question about updates)

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Happy Orion owners (was question about updates)
From: "Steven Moore" <scm@copper.net>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 12:52:16 -0500
John,

If you are referring to contesting or dxing compared to racing a car I
disagree.  Everything on my 'ready' car
worked as described when delivered and continues to do so.

As to tweaking are you referring to the orion or the car?

If you mean to suggest that an orion is like a race car then it should be sold
as such with disclaimers saying
this unit has no warrantee and may blow up or certain functions may or may not
work and may quit working at
any time.

Are you suggesting that orion owners should have to put up with these flaws on
a continuing basis and that the
way they operate is behind the flaws?

Steve  wd0ct