Re: [TenTec] Happy Orion owners (was question about updates)

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Happy Orion owners (was question about updates)
From: "Dennis Bryant" <brya5984@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 08:01:26 -0400
Lee. You seem to be having a problem understanding that I am talking about a
very few people going through life complaining about everything because this
makes them happy.

I am not making a statement out of the blue. If you have had experience
dealing with people on a business or personal level, then you know to whom I
am making reference. If not, I would suggest you read some of the better
books dealing with the management of people. Most of these books will
reference the type of person I am talking about. I believe most of the
people posting here also understand. This subject has taken up far too much
bandwidth and time. Therefore I will not be responding to further post.

Dennis
N4MUS